Sunday, 2 December 2012

Orange and Cinnamon Stacks




I know, I know, ANOTHER cinnamon stick based decoration! I did say I loved cinnamon though!




All you need for this decoration is some cinnamon sticks, dried orange slices (really easy to DIY!), some string and a dab of glue. It's easiest if you start by knotting the hanging loop to the right length, that way you know how much string you have left to work with, then you just loop it around a cinnamon stick, thread it through some oranges and loop it over another cinnamon stick. Finish the ends with a dab of glue so that they don't fray and get in the way and then you're done!


2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's my pretty but simple Christmas make! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...