Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Crafty Creatives Box #6 - Icy

"Is it just us, or is it chilly in here? Welcome to our ICY box, which lends itself to wintery colours and shiny things! If you get too cold....take a wee peek at this months CC Kit...it might help warm you up!"

This months box included...
  • Art Card by featured artist Eleanor Carter
  • CC Kit! Bath Bomb - I can't wait to try this!! I've been wanting to try soap/bath bomb making for ages!
  • Sheet of snowflake stickers
  • Two glass drop pendant - I think I'll use these to create keyrings, they're a bit too big for me to use in a jewellery project
  • Bag of icy glass beads
  • Small bag of paillettes
  • Strand of fluorite gemstones - I have a stash of other beads that are a similar size and shape to these so I think I may mix them together
  • Two glass hearts in organza bag - These are going to be made into fridge magnets
  • Ball of furry white wool
  • 20m spool of shirring elastic - I've got two bracelets ready to be strung together but haven't had any elastic to hand for a few weeks, Looking forward to finally making these up!
  • Choker Wire - I've never tried to make a choker style necklace before, I'm interested to see what beads will fit on to the wire

*****
 Do you subscribe to Crafty Creatives? What did you think of this months box? Do you have any ideas or suggestions on what I can make?
  ***** 
Want to get your hands on one of the items from this months box?
There is a now a Crafty Creatives 'Trading Post' Facebook page where fellow crafters can swap/sell/buy items from previous boxes!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great box, perfect for the time of year too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...