Thursday, 8 November 2012

1 bead, 2 beads, 3 beads...


I've spent most of the morning sorting and counting the new beads coming to the shop this weekend. These are the same beads I received in my CraftyCreatives Box last month and I loved them so much I decided that I had to stock them!
They come in a gorgeous array of bright colours and I can't wait to make some jewellery out of them, I think they'd look great on a bracelet or necklace made completely of shiny black beads with a few of these to add a pop of colour.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! these beads are so sweet! I think they will be very popular in your shop :)

    vicki


    handmadecardsbyvicki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! Just off to check out your blog :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...